attn dirk (and others)

Hey guys (especially Dirk), check this out.  I don't know if he's for
real or not, but i got this on my webpage, apparently from Bonrath.
Dirk translated the instructions for me, so maybe if you contact the guy
below Dirk, you could get some free Bonrath goodies or something in
return for translating a few instructions.

         just thought i'd let you know :)

                              -Owen
                                 www.geocities.com/motorcity/garage/1571

Bonrath, Dirk - 09/16/99 16:25:57
My Email:dirk-bonrath@t-online.de
Location: Germnay
Car you drive: GTI Mk4

Comments:
Dear Scirocco freak, I see your POWER-LIFT instruction, very well, we
have a lot of problems to find someone in Germany who is able to
translate in English
which erverybody understands. Do you have the possibility to translate
more for us, sure you will get may be some more parts for your car or
some funds. Please let
me know. Many thanks Dirk Bonrath