Re: MK1 brakes

What I plan on doing when I install my brakes is to just come up
with two t-fittings and then screw the sensors into those fittings
and put the fitings inline with the brake lines.  Then I keep the
stock wiring and switches and won't have to bend the line and put
stress on them in order to get them to reach.