Seeking 1975 Scirocco car/body

Greetings -

I'm looking for a 1975 Scirocco (US) - can be a whole car, or just the body.
Preferably something rust-free (or near it), and straight, and no sunroof if
possible.  I don't care about the status of the engine or running gear.
Willing to drive quite a distance to pick up a good one.

ps. If you have a '75, but don't want to sell it, reply to me anyway if you
feel like answering a few questions about your car.

Kevin Y. Wenzel
kwenzel@privateI.com
Director of Network Operations, privateI, LLC
http://www.privateI.com/