Re: Time to settle the score...

John Lagnese wrote:

> So what should we all e-mail this guy and when?

I dunno, but if anybody does decide to do this, here's a tip: use
hushmail.com.
I just read about it the other day while hanging out at Networld+Interop.
It's
a Hotmail-type web email service, free of course, that uses 1024-bit
encryption (!) and sends **NO** header information of any kind!  Allegedly
your messages are *completely* untraceable!  Very cool for situations just
like this - no need to get the jerk or his employers riled up and doing
something stupid for revenge's sake..

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0