RE: Time to settle the score...

> you so that you have something to reference. Apparently, he sells cars
> at a local BMW dealership now, so perhaps a call to his workplace may be
> in order, too.

The only BMW dealer I remember in Lexington is Don Jacobs.  And look what I
found:
http://www.donjacobs.com/

And you can even call for free!
1(800) 356-5366

If you really want to open a can of worms, post the entire story with dates
and complete details (be sure to include "Don Jacobs" somewhere) to several
mailing lists, RAMVW and CC: it to all of Don Jacobs email addresses.

Who did you send payment to?  TH Motorsports or Jason?  If you sent it to TH
and they went Chapter 7, you're probably out of luck.  If you sent it to
Jason, then contact Postmaster and go for mail fraud.

Good luck!

Greg :)

Gregory Davis       1985 Euro-spec Scirocco

GAK Motorsports... Your source for German Plates,
country emblems, and more!

Please visit http://www.DriversFound.com