Re: tinting turn signals

In a message dated 9/18/99 11:54:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
iraldly@otterbein.edu writes:

<< anyone have any information on tinting the front turn signals? i just
 purchased tinted tail lights and would like to tint or get them the
 front turn signals tinted as well. does anyone know if there are actual
 businesses that perform this modification? thanx. >>

I did this myself useing a can of clear black spary paint from the hobby
shop.  They came out pretty good in my opinion, got rid of that bright orange
look that they had.  Just make sure you keep in mind how much paint you put
on each lense becuase the more you put, the darker they will get.

Brian 86 16v