Re: ebay funny

Hey - that's the wheel I have on my Scirocco!  I think the value of my
car just doubled! :-)  I pulled it from a junked up WB Golf.  It was
much
nicer than the Canadian Tire NASCAR imitation crap that was in the car
when I rescued .. er .. bought it. :-)

Nathan
eighty-four eight-valve wolfie

Jean-Claude Desinor wrote:

> > I emailed the guy selling it and told him what it really was...he
was like "Really? It
came on my Jetta, are you sure?"...I re-assured
> > him that he was an idiot.
>   Well, at least he added a correction on the listing.
>   He sounds as if he did not know the wheel did not come with the
Jetta, it has the
Wolfsburg Wolf on it after all :-)