From: Majordomo [mailto:majord@neubayern.net]On Behalf Of Dirk Schneider
Sent: Sunday, September 19, 1999 4:21 PM
To: Mike; feenix@javanet.com
Cc: scirocco-L@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: will have to trash my beautiful 16" rims / anybody knows a
guy named Adam Vigus ??

Betreff: Re: will have to trash my beautiful 16" rims / anybody knows a guy
named Adam Vigus ??

> yeah how much ya want?

I don't want anything for the rims,
only for the new tires ( 205/50 /16 ) that are on them, I paid 850 DM for.
( thats about US$ 470 ).  I heard, tires are much cheaper in the U.S than
here.....

The rims itself look great, no scratches on them, very clean surface.
as I said, the badges for the center caps are missing,
and two of the wheels could not have been balanced completely,
so I get vibrations on the car at about 120km/h.

The main thing why I have to get rid of them is, that I can't get them
street legal here in Germany without the papers.

you can take a look how they look like on my car at
http://home.t-online.de/home/SCIROCCO/gtx.htm
in the lower part of the page.

possible problem : shipping costs to the U.S.A.

Greetings
Dirk