Re: I HAVE NO LUCK!!!

Hello Rich,

> Today was the first day that I drove my car in a month and guess what
> happens! I got in to an accident.  >

so ein Scheiss !
I'm so sorry to hear this !

> Im afraid that Im not going to get reimbursed for the euro bumpers and
> lights as I got them used and have no receipts. What should I do?? Im also

as I sent you the lights and the bumpers,
 I could send you a receipt or whatever you need to claim your money.
Just tell me what it should look like to satisfy the insurance
and I will print it. I still have the shipping-receipts, so there is a kind
of proof of purchase.

if there is anything in addition that may help you
feel free to ask me.

Dirk