RE: I HAVE NO LUCK!!!

> Im afraid that Im not going to get reimbursed for the euro bumpers and
> lights as I got them used and have no receipts. What should I do?? Im also

One thing no one has pointed out yet.  The Euro bumpers do not meet US
standards.  If you fight to get reimbursed for the bumpers, you could
possibly lose out totally.  If you have the original "legal" bumpers, the
damage to the vehicle might have been greatly reduced or eliminated.  It
might be best they don't know about the euro bumpers.  If you're covered,
order your parts through someone who might "accidently" ship euro bumpers
instead of new US spec bumpers.....    Just a thought....

FYI, replacing the entire rear metal panel is about a $1000 repair bill.

Sorry to hear about another Scirocco loss....  Now I'm in no hurry to get
mine out of the garage....

Greg :)

Gregory Davis       1985 Euro-spec Scirocco

GAK Motorsports... Your source for German Plates,
country emblems, and more!

Please visit http://www.DriversFound.com