Scala & GT II brochure download

Hello listers,

I scanned my 1991 VW-brochure
of the Scala & GT II models,
there is also a pricelist.

you can see the thumbnails on my page
http://home.t-online.de/home/scirocco2/scala.htm
and if you click on them you can view/download
the larger pages.

I seperated into 12 *.jpg files of about 200k each.
please tell me if there are any errors, as I have done
it very quickly and not tested everything.

My idea is, that other list members who also own
different brochures, scan them and make the
pictures somehow available for others.
( maybe on www.scirocco.org, as a collection
of Scirocco-information brochures )
Personally I would appreciate this very much
as I have only this one brochure and would love
to see e.g. the one of 1983, where my GTX was introduced.
Brett, what do you think ?

and now for something completely different :
don't miss Doug Teulies page,
he has a lot of interesting Scirocco-design and
history stuff there, not to forget his two
awesome Sciroccos :
http://home.t-online.de/home/scirocco2/doug.htm

Greetings
Dirk