will have to trash my beautiful 16" rims / anybody knows a guy named Adam Vigus ??

Hello listers,

some weeks ago I got a set of Momo 16" rims for my Scirocco.
A guy named Adam Vigus from Seattle area sent them to me.

At first I was quite happy and thought it was a good deal.

now this changed a bit because I found out that :
- the center caps are missing
- I got no papers for the rims
- all manufacturer info that may have been on them is gone
  due to they were polished
- so I will not get them street legal here
- two rims are bent

I want to talk about these things with Adam but
he's not responding with e-mail at all.

somebody knows him and knows how to establish
contact again, as I heard he isn't working for IKON any more ?

today I made a final decicion and removed those wheels from my car,
to avoid driving illegally and without insurance
and so I bought  some usual Borbet 15"  5 star with 195/50.
( bah, this looks boring ! )

As I can't sell the 16" here without papers and in addition
knowing that two of them are bent, I feel kind of pissed.

sorry, just had to vent
Dirk