Re: Badge for Scirocco

OK I know what you are looking for and I have it too.
Do you want the black one or the silver one?
Do you need the "VOLKSWAGEN" badge too?
Do you need the plugs that go in the holes?
The price is $10.00 and shipping is free for each badge.
I think I have 3 silver "SCIROCCO" badges in stock.
I have the VW logo badges too. I had the SCIROCCO_GTI
and SCIROCCO_GTX rear badges too but I sold them to a friend.

It will take me several weeks to get them out of storage so if
you want them from me you will need to wait a bit longer.
I wish I did not need to ship because the shipping cost so much.
I have lots of parts so did you want some more stuff to make it
a one stop shopping deal?

C box for the MK2  $15.00 (2 in stock)
MK2 US turnsignals $7.00 + shipping
16v 40mm intake $75.00 ask Mike at www.parts4vws.com for this part.
16v sub frame stress bar $30.00 fits all Sciroccos and you should have
one!!
ask Mike at www.parts4vws.com for this part too.

Let me know.
Doug
87 16v silver Scirocco "GTX"
81 8v red Scirocco "S"
90 16v wht 2.0 Passat WGN 5 speed

Message text written by Night Shadow

On Tue, 14 Sep 1999, Lee Folkman wrote:

> Ok. here's the story:
> I have an 84 Wolfs Scirocco and it came without a badge.  I purchased one

> over the internet and when it came to putting it on, i realized it had
only
> two prongs and i needed to fill 3 holes.  I was wondering if maybe it is
> "S" model or if the badges came in different sizes throughout the years.

S models applied to Mk1 Sciroccos only (75-81)...so maybe it had a
different badge on it...Scirocco GL or Scirocco Fuel Injection or
something like that...

Eric