Re: Slegato and other models [pix]/PAINT CODE

> I have one of the 1988 Canadian Scirocco brochures, and the color of
> Olivers Slegato is listed as Helios Blue Metallic, not Inka Blue.  I'll
> look up the paint code on EKTA tomorrow...unless someone else beats me
> to it... :)

so YOU have one brochure with the Slegato listed ?!!
assuming you had all details about it while we are
making up our minds ?! That's not fair :-)
as somebody told me that a Slegato is just a rebadged Scala,
( obviously not true as it seems )
I took the only available scala-blue and I was wrong...

ok, at least I was faster with the color code for Heliosblue-met  ;-)

A5Y

ALD645A5Y : 1 liter can of Inkablue-met. paint
L0A5Y06 : Inkablue-met. spraycan
L0A5Y02 : Inkablue-met. paint-stick

ETKA kicks ass ! :-)

Greetings