Re: Slegato and other models [pix]/PAINT CODE

Hey give me a break - I work you know.  The colour code on the factory sticker
inside the car says "LA5Y" (hope that makes sense!)
Now obviously I'll have to ask you to fax or even better, scan me a copy of that
88 Canadian Scirocco brochure Brett!  - Thanks
The colour is rather interesting as it almost seems to turn purple if you look
at it from a different angle in the sun.
Yes the car has colour coded wheels and the same seats as Mike-V, blue with red
stripes same as the upholstery on the doors but the carpet is black.
My fusebox fried up two days ago as I have a leak somewhere and the water drips
in on both the driver and passenger footwells (needs fixing real soon!) Any
suggestions?
A mechanic firend had an old matching fusebox so my car is still running.  The
car is not perfect - wish it were.  Second gear is knotchy it leaks in the rain,
as mentioned and it is rusting around the left wheelarch where the kit meets the
body - ugh!

Jolly Olly, Toronto
'88 Scirocco Slegato

Brett Van Sprewenburg <brett@netacc.net> on 09/14/99 21:37:42