Re: Brake Help und SWEET MK1 sighting

At 05:50 PM 09/13/1999 -0700, Mark Mages wrote:
>Ok - I got a hole in my brake fluid tubing.  It is
>that stiff copper line that runs from the master
>cylinder to the brakes.  It is just a pinhole, but all
>the fluid leaked out when I accidentally made it a
>larger pinhole....  Is there any way to fix this
>without having to replace the whole tubing?

There are kits available to replace sections of line.  I've seen them in
catologs but not in stores.  You could replace the whole line though, it
isn't very hard and if you buy sae line with metric fittings at a parts
store/machine shop it isn't very expensive.

John Worden
Old Town, Maine

'98 Dodge Dakota 4x4
'86 Volkswagen Scirocco- 8V, stock
'81 Volkswagen Scirocco(Mk1) 2.0 16V  it runs and I just need to finish
         the little stuff
'69 MGB- in need of total resoration(needs some front fenders too)