Drag race event, So-cal, update!

Date: rOctober 10th.
Where: Carlsbad raceway park.
what time: 7:30am. First race at 9:am.
Who: VW ONLY!!! so it should be a mostly cool crowd.

There was to be an autox sunday in SD but since its a VW only drag race
event, im more inclined to attend the drag race and autox another day. I
dont plan on doing the drag race thing untilk after a few engine builds
so this is a good time to do it for me.

If I can do both (If DSP runs later in the day) I will definately DO both
events.) I only need 3 or 4 runs anyways.

Anybody else??

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and