99 Impreza 2.5RS

From: http://www.playnow.com.au/previews/Preview188.asp

Finally, Gran Turismo 2 is coming. There will be a huge selection of
cars
to choose from in GT2, somewhere around the 400 mark (in various guises)
and the list will include more European and American cars (Minis and
Mustangs to name just two). Gran Turismo 2 will also let you go off road
with rally sections, as well as different track types(banked domes, stun
tracks etc). The game will also take drivers all over the world,
visiting
diverse climes such as those of Asia and northern Europe.

The original game was so popular because it let you drive high
performance cars that everyday motorists might see in their rear view
mirror. Indeed, the gamešs producer (Kazunori Yamauchi) put the cars in
the first game through a rigorous testing schedule, by comparing their
onscreen performance with their real world counterparts. Yamauchi san
even crashed his Subaru WRX Impreza during the testing phase. The game
will also benefit from sharper visuals and most notably, better computer
controller driver artificial intelligence. The game should be out for
Christmas, and we will bring you more details as they come to hand.