Re: FW: GT2 is coming

Neal-
I have 2 words for ya...
mini     cooper
Im stoked!

I bought my playstation for GT, Im glad I did. I bring my 'garages' to my
friends houses to race. Nice touch.
I didn't know you had a 2.5RS! That's a cool car!
My favorite GT car? It was the WRX until I built an Impreza wagon with the
same tuning as the factory WRX. Car is fast, and I get to make jokes about
the groceries tipping over as I blow past my friends...

If you like 'tuning' cars, you'll love GT. I've spent many an hour tweaking
the stupid little things.
Im glad its coming out near winter, its a surefire way to ruin the summer.

>From: "Neal Tovsen" <ntovsen@piper.hamline.edu>
>
>So I've been *this* close to buying a Playstation for the sole purpose of
>playing GT...but now I'll be able to play TWO games, so now I'll have to
>get
>one!!
>
>~Neal
>88 Scirocco 16v