Re: front, rear, and passenger rear window replacements.......??

--- JESSICA   YOUNG <jay-kicrocs@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> Hey all those on list from San Diego I need above
> mentioned replacement glass pronto...Ex-boyfriend
> decided to NUTT-UP on my G-Ride AGAIN piece of
> poopie(haha Shawn)....anyway if anyone happens to
> have these this is a 911..
>
> thanks
>                  Jessica Young
> '85 Scirocco
> The Fastest, Sickest, Smoothest, and
> Best Looking FEMALE Rocco in all of S.D.!
=============
hehe,

Hey, your X is a POS. well, we all screw up sometime.

Junkyard maybe your only hope . . .

LOL . . .

===
Mark Peele
1981 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
http://home.t-online.de/home/Scirocco2/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
FOR SALE: NEUSPEED 22MM front bar with NEW hardware $100
Free: Dual outlet A1 manifold - nds studs (in MD)