From: Anthony Pelletier <vwnuts@yahoo.com>
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: rack seals
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 07:03:59 -0700 (PDT)

HI all

My 87 16v daily driver's rack seals have begun to leak.  The drivers
side rack boot is quite wet.  I suspect someone put cheap p/s fluid in
it.  Is there a way that you can chage just the rack seals.  I can
remember Jason Camisa (sp) saying that he had his change when he first
got his scirocco.  Is it possible to get just the seals?  Just curious
I would rather buy seals than a whole new rack.  On the other hand I
dont' want to do the job twice.

any advice is appreciated
Tony