Re: oil cooler/oil heat exchanger combo?

"Scott F. Williams" wrote:
> ...or a thermostat of
> it's own. After it warms up sufficiently, it should stop circulating engine
> coolant through itself. Hmm... How could I rig this?... Somehow, use a
> regular thermostat but in reverse position? -but mounted in what?
<snip>
> Hmm.... I'd rather make it automatic, but don't have a clue how to do it
> either way. Ideas?
> --
> Scott F. Williams

Heh, heh, heh.

Get yer self two elbow outlets that the standard thermo sit in ( like
just under the water pump ).  Place a thermostat in one. Get a section
of pipe that fits on the end of said thermo elbow and place the second
elbow on the other end of this short section of pipe. Use two machine
bolt/nut combinations to hold the rig together. Splice the thing into
the stock oil to water cooler and 'chu got it.

Ya think?
TBerk
Don't forget my royalty check.