Re: x-flow 2.0 8v

At 1:18 AM -0400 9/3/99, Nigel Heron wrote:

>don't worry, when you see mine you will be impressed.
>
>-nigel.
>"The world is botch." -Paul Maione.

Good.  This is good to hear, even though we all know you're working
under a handicap there (hey, Paul, how's it going?).

My car is going to be primed by this weekend, painted sometime next
week...then I have a  month to put the 16v back together and get it
in so I can take it to Morgantown........<crosses fingers>
| Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |
| jarrett@<NOSPAM>rpa.net                                       |