Re: x-flow 2.0 8v

Jim Jarrett wrote:

> I took a look at the pix.  Nigel, maybe it's the digital cam, but as
> a rhetorical question, if you've got the engine out, why not take the
> time to clean up the engine compartment?!?!?!

it ain't my car! i didn't install the engine either.. all i did was wire
up the computer, a 500+$ job which i did for free.. i'm not about to go
there and wash the damn thing too.

i do agree that it should have been done, the guy was too lazy to do it
himself and didn't want to pay to have it done... a certfied botch head

don't worry, when you see mine you will be impressed.

-nigel.
"The world is botch." -Paul Maione.