[EXTERIOR][Paint update]

Well, I took a month off my paintjob, but now I am back at it. Here is what
I have done so far:
All body molding removed
All B-pillar trim removed
All Hatch trim removed(pain in the ass)
All holes on the hatch welded up(Very easy! :D )
Drivers side of the body kit ready to be reinstalled(Never ever take the
kit off the car...)
'New' hood ready to go on today
Euro bumpers ready to go on (Thanks again Dirk!)
Body 75% sanded

All this leaves me with is to finish the sanding, gotta fix my sunroof so I
can sand that, pound out a few dings, primer the car, then spray it. Going
to look at paint next week. Ah, what a project.

Tyler Zachau
ICQ # 1357564
tylerz@ieway.com
88 16v Scirocco "Paint me damnit!"