RE: tires. . . (215/40/16)

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Yes, the 215 treadwidth Toyos have significantly more grip than the
195/50/15 Dunlop SP8000s.  Wheelspin in 1st gear is still an issue but has
been reduced quite a bit which also makes it lot easier to manage than
before.

Bradley
'86 Scirocco 16V 2.0 "T"
http://dns.effervescent.com/vw/