Re: tires. . .

I dont have any expierence with 16s but my stock rims have had Pirelli 6000s
for 3 or so years. I got them by mistake when my tire guy put a extra zero on
600 so I got mud and snow Pirellis....theyve gone through 3 years living on
gravel in Iowa, two seasons of autcross (40-50psi) and rims so bent they cant
be balanced. 37K Miles later they are somewhat corded but Im still impressed
with theyre quality. The worst thing about them is that they are ugly. YMMV

Shannon Fenton
Corporate Resource Management
Amazon.com