Starting/running problems-solved???

I think I have come up with a solution!!  I was looking in my worthless
Haynes manual (well, mostly useless) and I came across a possible
solution.  I looked up injectors, and it said that if the car idles
rough and misses (which it does), and if it fails to start when the
engine is shut down (which it does) I could have a bad injector.  I
didn't have time to do a injector test tonight, it'll have to wait until
tomorrow.  But, as of now it seems like my best bet.  I checked fuses,
relays, grounds, all my vacuum lines, everything looks okey doke.  But
still, it'll start, run rough until it warms up (and then still doesn't
run right), and after it gets shut down it won't start for about 15
minutes to a half hour.  I assume an injector is bad, it's missing
because it's clogged or whatever, and it's flooding due to a leaking
injector.  I'll do the test tomorrow, see what happens, and check on
parts.  Anyone know where I can get injectors and how much they'd be?
Nate
'84 8V "I'm getting better!!"
A glimmer of hope is on the horizon....

Anybody wanna sell me a Bentley manual?  Or know where I can get one
cheap?