Re: Electric Windows/Door locks

One of the cables that operates a window in my Jetta is a bit frayed, and
I have similar problems.  I don't know if that's your problem (nor do I
have any real advice beyond "replace it" if that is...) but you may want
to check into it.

I still love the 3/4 power windows in my Jetta.  All are power except the
driver's, which has the hand crank.  Apparently, someone ran out of
parts...

B.

'82 Scirocco (aka "Fritz")
'85 Jetta