List ediket!

This is, dedicated to Jonas, I can understand you man,
screw them all if they cant read. If you dont appreciate
his posts complain to the list moderator, and then have
him send Jonas a note. I don't need to read through 10 damn
messages addressed to him about his typing on this list! It
has nothing to do with Sciroccos. Come on folks.

Also when replying to a message could yall please get back
in the habbit of removing any unnecessary text? Some of you
people either dont give a damn or just don't pay attention
but some one line replies have 200-500 lines of reply text,
in digest form this is a real bitch, maybe if youre replying
weeks late and we all don't remeber what the orig post was
but we now have the searchable mailing list databse, anyone
looking for replied to a post can just search for that title,
they don't need the whole reply in every dang message, so
can you all please make a semi conscious effort to trim down.

As it is the digest form comes once a day, and its over 300k!
that's a lot of crap to try and weed through to the real text.
so please please please please please do it.

please? I'll wax your car free next time I'm at Waterfest!

Ryan
.wondering how many people got that joke...