Re: My damn car (was: Mk1 Fuse Box)

<x-flowed>>     Good luck with the new fuse box.  Does you old fuse box have the extra
>harness to move the fuel pump relay off the main panel and up into the
>other
>relay spots on top of the box?  There was a recall/design change due to the
>fuel pump relay getting to hot and melting the fuse box.    The old fuse
>boxes have a lot of problems with the amount of current that runs through
>them and maintaining their continuity.

That's what I hear. Yeah.. the fuel pump relay sits on a holder on top of
the box (like the '82 setup).

I was toying with the idea of completely redoing the car's wiring. Every
wire, new style fuse box.. the works. I really hope I don't have to...
seeing as the problem making little to no sense.

>     I'm sure you'll let everyone know when you get it fired up.  Remember
>AIR, FUEL, and SPARK in the right sequence.

Don't jinx me! That should read "everyone know IF you get it fired up"

hehe... I really hope this works. I wouldn't even know where to go from that
point. Maybe replace entire wire looms?? aCk!