From: owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org
[mailto:owner-scirocco-l@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of HOTGTX@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 1999 4:05 PM
To: jarrett@rpa.net; vwnuts@yahoo.com; vwdaun@yahoo.com;
ioverholt@hotmail.com
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: ND show

Hey

The last I checked the ND show was in San Jose.  Right by the airport.  At
least that is where I thought I was located for the show this summer.  Am I
right Shawn??

We had  a great time.  My wife and I met some really cool people, awesome
cars, and to boot had a lot of fun.  Unless I'm dead I'll be there next
year.  And This time I will be there with my Scirocco !!!!!!!
Dave
85 Scirocco GTX