Re: I just love it..

<x-charset iso-8859-1>No way, the same thing happend to me, after i installed my brand spanking
new G60 calipers, the top one backed out, fell forward, wedged itself
between the disc and the wheel, locked up... it was nasty.  So from here on
i'm, i'm hiring i gorilla from the local zoo to put the torque on the
caliper bolts, and fresh locktite every time.

  Welcome to the club :)

Owen
87 Scirocco 16v #38 CD-SS.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571