Re: clear tails????

<x-charset iso-8859-1>You might want to contact Brian Hannold on the list (you there Brian??).  He
was making some clear front indicators for his MK1, he might have some
advice.
   Clear tails may not be to everyones taste, but hell, it is damn nice to
see people doing something original for a change.  If you do get some sort
of mold for them, i would be interested in a set of all red lights, with
clear signals on them?

   Let us know how it goes

Owen
87 Scirocco 16v #38 CD-SS.