Re: I just love it..

<x-flowed>Yes, the bolts are the same.  I had a similar problem happen to me on the
way home from the Carlisle Custom Compact Power Jam in June... My bottom
bolt fell out, I thought I wrecked my tranny, till I had it towed home and
looked at it 2 days later.  My dad and I looked at the drivers side brakes,
I noticed the rust at the top of the rotor was gone and was like "Thats not
right..." so I moved the caliper and saved myself a bunch of money!

Pete