Re: Tornado Red/ Dual DTM exaust for rocco

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Jason, as far as i know, there is nothing available in a DTM tipped muffler
for our cars (believe me, i've looked for a while now).  Your best bet is
probably to buy a DTM tip from somewhere (most places like TT, eurosport..
should have them) and have it welded on.  Thats probably what i'll do when i
get a new muffler.

Owen
87 Scirocco 16v #38 CD-SS.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571

>First of all, I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the pep boys
>tornado red spray paint part number was, i erased my mail that said what it
>was.  Second, i am interested in installing preformence exaust on my 87 16v
>rocco.  It seems like the only system to go with is techtonics, but if
>anyone has any opinions on that feel free.  I really want dual dtm muffler.
>So far i have not been able to find anyone who makes one for my car.
Should