Re: Replacing Dashboard

In a message dated 10/22/99 12:32:25 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Pennyz@ieway.com writes:

<<  MINISCULE crack... what can I
 do to prevent it from spreading come summer time? I think someone said
 drill a small hole in front and at the rear. Any advice? >>

That's correct.  get a tiny drill bit.  Drill right into the end of the crack
& that should stop it.  I did two little ones 2 years ago and they haven't
spread at all.  Its scarey to do, but it works. I got this advice from
someone here on the list way back then. HTH
Dan May
8716VScirocco
95Pathfinder
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87