Cute kid

I just thought I'd tell you guys what happened to me today at lunch.
I was pulling out of the Loyd Center (shopping mall) parking garage,
and a lady and her son were walking across, so like a good citizen I
stoped and waved them on with a smile. The boy couldn't have
been much older than 5, and as he was walking in front of my
scirocco he was looking at the car like it was some heuge piece of
candy or something with this big ear to ear smile and wide eyes.
Even though I could barely hear his little voice over my exaust (I have
a leak),
I heard him ask his mother what kind of car that was. To my surprise
she said "Its a VW scirocco", and with that big smile he said one word,
"Coooooool !"
I was speechless.
Tru story.

Nathan.