ND show

Hmmm a caravan across the the country?  This sounds
like too much fun.  One of us would definately get
arrested.  I know I'd like to roll in a line of
scirocco's at 100mph through the midwest.  Seriously I
probably couldn't get the time off but it would be
fun.
Seriously though when is the show?  I wonder what it
would cost for plane tickets??  oh no more money into
my vw habbit...(just thinking out loud-probably will
have too much going on anyway)
Tony (bored in class-thinking about the wrong things)

=====