Re: ND show

<x-flowed>At 2:26 PM -0700 10/21/99, Anthony Pelletier wrote:
>Hmmm a caravan across the the country?  This sounds
>like too much fun.  One of us would definately get
>arrested.  I know I'd like to roll in a line of
>scirocco's at 100mph through the midwest.  Seriously I
>probably couldn't get the time off but it would be
>fun.
>Seriously though when is the show?  I wonder what it
>would cost for plane tickets??  oh no more money into
>my vw habbit...(just thinking out loud-probably will
>have too much going on anyway)
>Tony (bored in class-thinking about the wrong things)

When Daun & I started hatcing this plot, I did some checking on
travelocity.  From Columbus, OH, I found flights at $198 to San
Diego.  As the time gets closer, we'll have to watch this, but
Cleveland has cheap flights, as apparently does Columbus.

In my case, I have enough frequent flier points for a free ticket, so
it really doesn't matter. :)
| Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |
| jarrett@<NOSPAM>rpa.net                                       |