Re: ND show

all i got to say is my car willbe ready for this show and i am planning
on doing a coast to coast drive .......hopingot crash at some listers
house in clai for a night or two ithink i can find a house the rest of
the country adn soemlisters that i mised last trip......i wanna goo 130
in the desert...
jonas