List Archives back online!

After a HUGE effort on my part, the Scirocco list mail archives are back
online!!  You can find them under the Mailing List section, Message Archives
button.  They are indexed by Date posted, and Thread.  You cannot keyword
search them as of yet, but within a couple weeks, you probably will be
able to.  The last set of message archives was eventually fully indexed
by the web search engines Hotbot and Lycos, so I'm not going to spend the
time to do it myself actually...I've submitted the site to Open Directory
Project, which feeds MANY MANY other search engines.  We'll see what
happens.

If anyone can supply me with the missing archives (list digests would work,
but messages would be better) from the months of February, March, April,
May, June, July of 1998, that would be great.  I have September & October
of 1998 in the worx.  The other 4 months of 1998 are online.

This was a !HUGE! pain the ass for me collect, organize, recreate and finally
upload 100's of megabytes of data.  I hope we can get some use out of it,
or least some amusement. :)  "But I never said that!!", "Yes! You Did!  Right
here, January 12th, 1999!"

"Share & Enjoy"

==Brett