Re: fatty rear tires

Dynoed 218 hp w/o NOS.....have not dynoed with the NOS.  As you might guess,
when 100 shot NOS is used, it is tricky keeping everything in a straight
line.  The wider wheels in back coupled with upper and lower stress bars help
some.  There is a downside as the Scirocco frame tends to bend more than most
and I have to be on the lookout for stress cracks on a regular basis.  I have
said before that I prefer to drive my 86 over the 82 as it is more
civilized.  On the other hand, the 82 with its integrated bumbers, euro
lights, and shaved badges stops traffic and the most asked question that is
asked is, "What kind of car is that?".  It is not for everyone....if it was,
I would loose interest in it and part it out.

Dale Witt
86.5 2.0 16v Scirocco
82 2.1 16v Scirocco (Zender 400 w/NOS)