Re: '81 rocco S?

<x-flowed>easiest way is to look on the back if it says "Scirocco S" then it is if not
then not.  That having been said, the S's had black instrument housing face
and the seats had higher side bolsters.  If yours has fake wood trim then
unless somebody switched it out for some strange reason, it's not.

Bryan Geiszler
'81 Scirocco S