Re: fatty rear tires

On Wed, 20 Oct 1999 11:53:54 MDT "John Campbell" <johnca100@hotmail.com>
writes:

 It does not make the car faster.  It might make the car
>"look" faster to those who don't know what they're looking at.  It
>absolutely does not make the car handle better.

Just to make a point, then why does my 13X8 wheels make MY car faster
than my 13X6 wheels?? If the car gets thru the corners quicker on the 8's
than it does on the 6's, then its got to be faster, no?  :)

15" wide rear tires are a bit much. It really depends on whats on the
front of the car. Dale??? Whats up front dude?

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and