Re: fatty rear tires

On Wed, 20 Oct 1999 09:20:01 -0400 Scott Williams <sfwilliams@home.com>
writes:
>Shawn C Meze wrote:
 Looks damn kewl.

>Scott Williams  writes:
>-looks damned silly!

looks KEWL!!

8^) I'm tellin' you man, that shit is all just straight up RICE!

How can the Reiger kit be rice and your MK-1 kit NOT be?
Damn it! I KNEW when you lost the dreds your mind would return to its
natural state. (Mush state U!) :)

>I'm a purist in the finest of German traditions. Form follows
>function! Those Rieger kitted-Formula 1 rear tired cars must weigh a
zillion
>pounds (Dale's excluded, perhaps), have the aerodynamic qualities of
barns,
>and handle like complete sheeeit. WHOA! -massive understeer again?
>Man, I'd
>better throw on another 50mm rear swaybar...
>
>Whatever. :^)

Dale said he only added 8lbs total. If you have the added HP on tap the
wider wheels would be a definate plus and I KNOW the aeordynamics have
GOT to be better than the stock numbers.
(Damn you, I will sit on your chest until you open your eyes!) LOL!!

>P.S. I just installed some really phat neon lights on the bottom of my
car
>and some fuzzy dice for the rearview. And then there is the faux leopard
skin
>seat covers and the velvet Elvis hatch cover -want pics?

Naw, thats OK. *sigh*. The mental image is painful enough.......
:)

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and