Re: fatty rear tires

Shawn C Meze wrote:

> Being performance oriented kind of guys like us, this is true. However,
> have you seen the Reiger body kits?? Looks damn kewl.

-looks damned silly! 8^) I'm tellin' you man, that shit is all just straight
up RICE! I'm a purist in the finest of German traditions. Form follows
function! Those Rieger kitted-Formula 1 rear tired cars must weigh a zillion
pounds (Dale's excluded, perhaps), have the aerodynamic qualities of barns,
and handle like complete sheeeit. WHOA! -massive understeer again? Man, I'd
better throw on another 50mm rear swaybar...

Whatever. :^)

P.S. I just installed some really phat neon lights on the bottom of my car
and some fuzzy dice for the rearview. And then there is the faux leopard skin
seat covers and the velvet Elvis hatch cover -want pics?
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut