Re: fatty rear tires

On Tue, 19 Oct 1999 23:00:58 -0400 Scott Williams <sfwilliams@home.com>
writes:
>Call me closeminded,

Uh, ok. (Geez, lots of requests tonight) "Your closeminded". Happy?

>but if a fwd car has bigger tires in the back it is
>just *wrong*. It isn't a moral issue with me; its technical. And as far
>as I'm concerned, a car that is obviously technically wrong simply can't
>look cool! Form follows function; all else is silly.

Being performance oriented kind of guys like us, this is true. However,
have you seen the Reiger body kits?? Looks damn kewl.

>So, if we can poke fun at Honduhs with huge wings and clear tailights,
>then...
>--
>Scott F. Williams
>NJ Scirocco nut
>SCCA ProRally driver
>Hotrod Rabbit GTi

being above that, I see nothing wrong with big wings or clear tail
lights. Honda's NEED a shopping cart handle to help us get it off the
track before the next car comes. You dont see the function in that?? Oh,
I forgot, your closeminded, heh!  : )

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and