Re: Non-Scirocco - Well really it is

T Berk wrote:

> For those outside the N. Cal area he is a local institution. Goes to all
> the local SF Pro games, has had lots of airtime in the stands, etc.

DUDE!!  He's my freakin' hero!  As <I think> you're aware, I grew up by
The Bay.  I attended about a million Giants, Niners and A's games from
the time I could squeal till I moved down here several years back.  Banjo
man was out there as far back as I can remember, and I'm no spring chicken.
That dude RULES!!!!!  I think that guy probably smoked about a pound of weed
a week for about 20 years straight, but it did him right!

Where's the pics?  We should invite him to a future roc'n the bay event!
He'd probably LOVE to be our mascot...  :0

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0