Re: Non-Scirocco - Well really it is

I know exactly what happend to you I had the exact
same thing happen to me at waterfest in the paring lot
at the ramada.  I seamed to be half way between
reverse and first.  The only way that I could reef it
out was from the engine bay with both hands an more
force that I care to remember.    The tranny was one
that I had put in just the week before.  I have only
had it happen once since and it wasn't anywhere near
as extreme.  I am not even sure that it happened again
or I just wasn't paying attention.  So where am I
going with this-I don't know I just better get back to
work.

Tony

=====